We got mini-release Selenide 6.10.2.
It’s essentially the same ss
sendKeys(), but it’s not
void. You can chain it with other methods:
$("#username") .press("x") .press(TAB, CONTROL, ALT, ENTER) .should(disappear);
Thanks to Amuthan Sakthivel for PR 2032.
change event by method
But we forgot to trigger
change events. Now we trigger them.
See issue 2050. Thanks to Vicente Rossello Jaume for PR 2051.
UPD. Fixed once again in Selenide 6.10.3.
$.selectOption() friendly in reports
Another minor issue caused by the refactoring of selects: these operations look ugly in reports.
That’s because Java arrays don’t have standard method
toString(), and developers have to re-invent the wheel.
| #blockChannel | select option([TV Rain, [Ljava.lang.String;@6732726]) | PASS | 487 |
| #blockChannel | select option(TV Rain) | PASS | 487 |
See issue 2047 and PR 2052.
localStorage friendly in reports
Similar problem with
localStorage: they look unreadable in reports.
| com.codeborne.selenide.LocalStorage@138a952f | set item(['Bout', 9125]) | | com.codeborne.selenide.SessionStorage@549w123gg | set item(['Griner', 3285]) |
| localStorage | set item(['Bout', 9125]) | | sessionStorage | set item(['Griner', 3285]) |
See issue 2045 and PR 2046.
- #2044 #2057 bump Selenium from 4.6.0 to 4.7.1
- #2036 bump browserup-proxy-core from 2.2.5 to 2.2.6
- #2058 bump httpclient5 from 5.2 to 5.2.1
- bump slf4j from 2.0.4 to 2.0.5
We also released our subprojects:
- Selenide Tutorial: Replacement for Selenium? on Testing Mini Bytes channel
- Test automation framework for UI testing with java by Oleksandr Podoliako