You are reading release notes for Selenide 6.7.3.
$.shouldHave(partialText("Good Co")), now you have
It’s needed if you set
Configuration.textCheck = FULL_TEXT, but need to check a value of some input or textarea partially.
You probably don’t need it often. Because we often find element by the tag, and only then verify some its attributes.
Anyway, now you can verify the tag name of an element:
Or filter a collection by tag name:
Now we check that element is
… in methods
The initial intention of these methods was to find a selected
<option> in a
<select> and return its text or value.
- it’s not obvious from the name (and that’s why we renamed methods to
- you could call these methods on any other element but
<select>- and get an unpredictable behavior.
Now call to
$("div").getSelectedOptionText() will throw
See PR 1934.
- PR 1932 Bump webdrivermanager from 5.2.3 to 5.3.0
- PR 1931 Bump slf4jVersion from 1.7.36 to 2.0.0
- PR 1921 Bump browserup-proxy-core from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
And finally, the main achievement:
- Selenide got mentioned on official Selenium site in category “Ecosystem”!
It hasn’t even been 10 years!
Wait, it’s been…