We released Selenide 5.16.2.
Please don’t think that recent release Selenide 5.16.0 had a lot of bugs.
Not at all.
This release 5.16.2 is a bunch of fixes for old small issues.
Release 5.16.2 (25.11.2020)
- #1332 return old click(int, int) command logic – thanks to Petro Ovcharenko for PR #1333
- make SoftAssertsExtension thread-safe – thanks to @dtuchs for PR #1334
- #1258 fix soft asserts with ParameterizedTest in jUnit5 – see PR #1328
- #1293 don’t report “Element not found” in case of other errors – see PR #1326
- #1290 don’t show unused page object fields in report – see PR #1327
- upgrade to littleproxy:2.0.1 – see PR #1325
Release 5.16.1 (23.11.2020)
Here we had two fixes to run Chrome with extensions.
- #1314 do not exclude “load-extension” switch if Chrome is opened with extensions – see PR #1324
- #1315 support custom DriverFactory for running remote browsers – see PR #1324
Once there is room left, I will share brand new links:
- Example from LambdaTest: selenide-testng-sample
- Video about Selenide on Portugal: Testes de Aceitação em Java com Selenide, Adriano Magalhães
- Selenide course somewhere in Brazil: Automação Web Descomplicada Com Selenide
- Visual testing: Applitools+Selenide
- Project sample: Getting started with applitools
Stay tuned for Selenide 5.17.0!