We did yet another nano-release Selenide 6.7.4.
I recently complained about too many settings in Selenide.
Nevertheless, we added yet another setting
It may be useful if you run browser on a remote server, but the number if browser is limited on that server, and your tests need to wait in a queue for a free browser. In this case the default timeout for 1.5 minutes might not be enough, and you need to increase the timeout.
Personally, I call it HELL on the project, but who are we to stop people from voluntarily frying in a pan …
Now you can set any timeout from build scripts, command line etc.
Fixed mini-bug in “Dead threads watchdog”
Have you ever seen
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Shutdown in progress in logs?
It means you hasn’t upgraded to Selenide 6.7.2 :)
Now I recommend to upgrade to 6.7.4 - and you get fixed both memory leaks and IllegalStateException.
- PR 1932 Bump Netty from 4.1.79 to 4.1.80
- Selenide 101 in 5 minutes by Sophie R.
- Selenide Java Tutorial Series by Dilpreet Johal
- Selenideium Element Inspector by Miki Szeles
- Selenideium Element Inspector 2.0 by Miki Szeles